Submitted by Burcu Aslan on Fri, 10/22/2021 - 11:44
Results in Turkey
- It is foreseen that temperatures will have increased by the ending of 2030.
- It will cause the loss of biological diversity.
- There will be a specific decrease water sources in our country.
- It is observed that;
- Drought and desertification.
- Loss of agricultural productivity.
- Increase in the numbers of wildfires and their effects.
Results in Marmara Region
- The change of precipitation regime.
- The decrease in frequency and amount of snowing.
- The decrease in drinking water in cities.
- The decrease of domestic fruits like chestnut, peach, fig and cherry.
- Productivity loss in agriculture and stock raising.
- The decrease in species and amount of fish.
- It is observed that there will be decrease in biological diversity in forest.
- It is observed that there will be a increase in illnesses like KOAH, asthma up to coal plants in region with air temperature.
11/B LANGUAGE CLASS