Josefina Vendrell Vila
Students of grade 4 in Sant Josep school.
What is the Climate Change for us?
What are the causes? Just watch the video!
Do you know the effects of the global warming?
Do you know why the ice in the poles is melting?
do you know why many animals and plants are in danger of exctinction?
Just watch the video made by students of Grade 4 primary in Sant Josep school, Navàs and you will discover it!
Students of Grade 4 from the three countries met to share their learnings and their proposals to stop the climate change.
Video presentations, posters, mind maps, and even a scronabots boardgame were used to talk about what the climate Change is, what are the causes in our countries, the effects and what can we do to STOP Climate change!!!
Great experience with fruitful learnings! THE FUTURE IS IN OUR HANDS, WE ARE THE FUTURE!!!
The future is in our students' hands! they are showing the adults how to change their behaviour in order to stop Climate change !
Simple but very important actions can change the way!
After climate Action project we decided to create a game to share with our partners of other classrooms.
6 schools from 6 European countries who are participating in the Erasmus + project " SDGs Action!" will join the GREEN WEEK from 6 to 13th November 2020
- Monday " WE ARE GREEN" everyone of us and our students should wear something" Green" or all dressed in green, as a symbol of sustainability, and the start of Green Week.
- Tuesday " WE ARE LIGHT" : choose 10 minutes during the day and turn off all( or most of them) the lights and switches of the school.
- Wednesday " WE ARE HEALTHY" , bring something healthy at school, for example a piece of fresh fruit ( proximity fruit or vegetables, eaten or not eaten at school)
- Thursday " WE ARE NOT PLASTIC" , report about how many plastic objects we have at school that could be changed by other sustainable ones ( interactive image, photos...)
- Friday " WE ARE LIFE" : Planting seeds, aromatic plants, a tree, flowers in the garden