Climate Change is an event of deterioration of the natural balance of the world due to the influence of humans.
The effects of climate change includes the physical environment,ecosysystems and human societies.It also includes the economic and social changes which stem from living in a warmer world.
1. Problems with the management process of public policy
2. Problems regarding the production process
1. There will be an increase in temperature after 2030
2. There will be a decrease in winter precipitation
3. Water resources will decrease
4. There will be a drought
5. There will be forest fires
1. Fossil fuel use
2. Use of deodorant, perfume
3. Toxic fumes from factories
1. Ecological system will deteriorate
2. The glaciers will melt
3. There will be floods as there will be an increase in sea level
4. There will be a shortage of energy
5. Tourism and agriculture will be adversely affected
Some of the most promising ways to mitigate climate change are what we call “natural climate solutions”: the conservation, restoration, and improved management of land, in order to increase carbon storage or avoid greenhouse-gas emissions in landscapes worldwide. Reforestation is another important natural solution
"If we don't act now on climate change, this coming century may be one of humanity's last," says António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations. As the world recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic, Guterres urges us to use this moment to rebuild with ambitious climate action in mind -- and lays out a blueprint for getting companies, governments and countries to reach net-zero carbon emissions by 2050. "We can only win the race to zero together,"
Students evaluated the project works together.They joined in Climate Action Day webinars in November 5th 2020