الحوسبة السحابية والمحافظة على البيئة
What is the achievement submitted for the competition for award eligibility?
Submersible Gardens Project
Perennial agriculture: it is a branch of environmental design and environmental engineering that develops sustainable human settlements and farming systems that self-maintain similar to natural ecosystems.
Question ...... everyone must answer it
Another summer, another drought. Water stores are nearing completion, and the same is true for desalination plants. Elsewhere, rivers, lakes, and dams are filled with rotting fish. Governments, irrigation departments and environmentalists are blaming each other for the occurrence of drought, or they are only blaming nature and hence the need to take advantage of innovative ideas in treating economic and social problems, hence the draft submersible gardens project was implemented.
(Submersible Gardens Project) is a group of basins that contribute to providing water and reducing the need for it, as we are in an area that suffers from a lack of water and contributes to the production of organic crops free of chemical fertilizers and contributes to empowering students and poor families economically through the cultivation of vegetables and medicinal plants and meet their needs of vegetables Paper food materials and their sale in addition to the lack of these gardens need a large area in the house and can be implemented with simple, inexpensive tools for several years and provides rich elements of the soil through the materials that are placed in it
The added value: the garden can be established at any time of the year, taking into account each season and its needs (stray light and water), but the spring season will be for cultivation as little as possible for the rest of the seasons.
Objective and hypothesis: Submersible ponds provide water and enable families and individuals economically throughout the year with low economic costs, produce organic crops, conserve the environment and take advantage of the little space in homes to be productive
Impact on the student:
• Providing students with skills of knowledge
• Providing the student with the skill of economic empowerment
• Preserving the environment and producing plants free of chemical fertilizer
Integration of detective in this project
• Helping the poor families through the death of the basins in cooperation with a community institution
What are the benefits achieved by the achievement in the social, economic and cultural aspects?
The project achieved many social benefits, economic benefits, and cultural benefits as follows:
Among the most prominent of the project's successes on the social level is to achieve team work, form school teams from students, spread the project idea, conduct discussion sessions on the project and about this new idea in agriculture and its importance, make brochures on the project, talk to students on school radio, and communicate the idea to their parents and to the local community from In order to support and support this idea and spread awareness about the importance of water conservation, the environment and diversity in modern agriculture and the optimal use of places in homes and schools to be
Productive gardens rich in interest and contribute to the consolidation of my green school initiative
(Economic aspect of poor families, self-sufficiency, financial return)
We are in the Southern Shouneh Brigade from the poor areas and it was necessary to search for an idea to provide a service to the community and poor families in terms of material yield and sufficiency of home vegetables that help them meet their daily needs of vegetables and also help them obtain the financial return from selling vegetables grown in the gardens Submersible, which helped them to live in dignity and they have a new idea of modern methods of cultivation across the world and new knowledge in the exploitation of small areas and the optimal use of water and soil in homes and public places in terms of attention to the environment and water
The cultural aspect of the submersible gardens project is as follows:
The magic and beauty of nature is irresistible and the best that we eat is what produces our hands, so how when the small spaces in our homes and places of work are produced by our hands this is the idea of the project that students worked on in the school and it is caring for the environment and water resources and searching for new ideas in the world of agriculture which helped to The spread of the idea and its training in the Jordanian Society for Specific Agriculture and taking a set of lessons at the hands of experts from the world in the school These ideas contributed to decorating many homes and schools and became productive schools and productive homes and aesthetic character that reflects interest in nature and water resources and contributed to it This project through achieving horizontal integration between other subjects such as computers through green computing and agricultural vocational and financial education, enhancing the concept of economic empowerment
Methods of production, saving money, and with physics by providing students with measurement and science skills such as observation, prediction, classification, and others
Conclusion: project advantages:
1. Caring for the garden is less effort at work
2. A little weed
3. Better water retention
4. Soil is easier to operate and diversify in production
5. No need for a large space in the home or school
6. Production of organic farming
7. Empowering individuals economically
8. Spread the culture of submersible basins all over the Kingdom
9. Spreading the culture of optimal use of household waste in the compost industry
10. Conducting an economic study on the impact of submersible basins
11. Empowering poor families through networking with local community institutions to provide plunge pools.
How to develop the project:
By doing a media meeting for local newspapers and Jordanian TV to spread this idea in Jordan and attract support for these projects that contribute to building poor families and help them meet their least needs
What are the most important curricular or non-curricular programs and have contributed to the education system?
The project contributed to achieving the following goals:
1. Save water
2. Produce organic fertilizer-free crops
3. Empowering individuals and families economically
4. Exploiting the spaces with great efficiency
5. Providing students with science skills
6. Spread the culture of submersible basins in neighboring schools such as Al-Jawfah Comprehensive Secondary School for Girls in addition to chaste families in cooperation with environmental associations.
The project contributed in providing the student with several skills and took into account the horizontal and vertical integration between the detectives, including:
• Providing students with science skills such as observation, measurement, and prediction
• Giving the student the skill of economic empowerment through achieving a reasonable income and pocket money for some students by selling organic agricultural products without fertilizers and empowering chaste families and training these families on these draft basins in cooperation with local community associations
• Preserving the environment and producing plants free of chemical fertilizer and making use of kitchen waste and tree leaves by making organic fertilizer and the optimal use of water as the way to install these ponds or submersible gardens does not need large quantities of water
• Integration between the detective in this project, where this project contributed to achieving horizontal and vertical integration between the detective and achieving the philosophy of the Ministry of Education by building an independent and entrepreneurial personality capable of bearing responsibility in addition to achieving the scientific method method in solving problems
• Helping poor families by providing basins in cooperation with a local community institution, spreading the culture of plunge basins, and networking with local community institutions
• Create a school initiative entitled My Green School to contribute to preserving the environment and the aesthetic of the school
Submersible ponds and how to prepare them