6 schools from 6 European countries who are participating in the Erasmus + project " SDGs Action!" will join the GREEN WEEK from 6 to 13th November 2020
- Monday " WE ARE GREEN" everyone of us and our students should wear something" Green" or all dressed in green, as a symbol of sustainability, and the start of Green Week.
- Tuesday " WE ARE LIGHT" : choose 10 minutes during the day and turn off all( or most of them) the lights and switches of the school.
- Wednesday " WE ARE HEALTHY" , bring something healthy at school, for example a piece of fresh fruit ( proximity fruit or vegetables, eaten or not eaten at school)
- Thursday " WE ARE NOT PLASTIC" , report about how many plastic objects we have at school that could be changed by other sustainable ones ( interactive image, photos...)
- Friday " WE ARE LIFE" : Planting seeds, aromatic plants, a tree, flowers in the garden