Alina Mirela Popa
Liceul Tehnologic de Industrie Alimentara G.E.Palade Satu Mare, Romania.
- I am Food Industry Engineer licenced in 1995 and I`m teaching since 1999.
- I `m Master Degree in “Food Safety. Food Quality” and finished all educational grades in 2009.
- I have participated in “Leonardo da Vinci” VET Programe - Lisbon-Portugal 2007 .
- I am Etwinning Ambasador -2019
- I am “Teacher and Trainer” Nominee at European Vocational Skills Week - Berlin 2020.
- I`m Coordinator of Erasmus+/Etwinning KA229 project “Anti-Bullying Campaign(ABC)” 2019-2022 .
- Coordinator of Etwinning School Title 2019-2020, 2021-2022 .
- I have successfully participated in TED Illinois Programme for teachers – Transatlantic Education Dialog 2021.
- I have successfully participated in TED Alumni Programme for teachers TED 2022.
- Since 2020 I discovered “Climate Action Project” worldwide actions through projects and schools globally and I am the coordinator in my school.
- Winner of Etwinning European Prise I in 2021 for 16-19 Age Category Project- “Climate Volunteers”